Graceful Life Deferred Annuity Plan
Enjoy up to 16% premium discount on the first year’s premium
|Insurance plan||Premium payment mode||First year annual premium
(excluding premium levy)
|Premium discount on the first year’s premium|
|5-year premium payment term||10-year premium payment term|
|Graceful Life Deferred Annuity Plan||Annual||HKD20,000 to HKD39,999||N.A.||8%|
|HKD40,000 to HKD60,000||3%||8%|
|HKD60,001 to HKD100,000||4.5%||12%|
Terms and conditions:
- This first year premium discount promotion (the “Offer”) is valid from 1 April 2020 to 31 August 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Offer is only applicable to Graceful Life Deferred Annuity Plan (the “Plan”) which is provided by China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited (“China Life (Overseas)”), and which fulfills the following requirements:
- customers must submit complete application and initial premium during the Promotion Period;
- the application signed date must be within the Promotion Period;
- the first year annual premium for a 5-year premium payment term plan must be HKD40,000 or above (excluding premium levy); the first year annual premium for a 10-year premium payment term plan must be HKD20,000 or above (excluding premium levy); and
- the premium must be paid in annual mode.
- The Offer is calculated on a per policy basis regardless of the number of policies a policyholder has applied for.
- The Offer is not applicable to any premium levy.
- The premium discount will not be entitled to a tax deduction. For details on the tax deduction, please refer to the product brochure and information provided by Inland Revenue Department.
- The Plan is underwritten by China Life (Overseas) and is subject to all respective policy terms and conditions. For product information, please refer to the terms and conditions set out in the product brochures and the provisions of the policy issued by China Life (Overseas). All details will be subject to the provisions of the policy.
- China Life (Overseas) reserves the right to amend all or part of the terms and conditions of the Offer or terminate or revoke the Offer without issuing further notice. In the event of any disputes, China Life (Overseas) shall have absolute discretion in making a final decision.
- Save and except China Life (Overseas) and policyholders, no other person or entity shall have any rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Offer, policyholders agree that they have read and agreed with the terms and conditions herein.
- The terms and conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- This promotion material is for reference only and is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only. It shall not be construed as any provision of or offer to sell or solicitation to buy any insurance product of China Life (Overseas) outside Hong Kong.